How to get here
- 5 minutes from the motorway exit A8 Milano/Laghi.
- 10 minutes far from the meeting centre Ville Ponti, from the Museum of Modern art FAI property Villa Panza, from the Unesco Heritage Sacro Monte.
- 10 minutes far from the Hospital Circolo Fondazione Macchi and from the European School.
- 15 minutes far from the closet Swiss border Gaggiolo/Stabio and from the Lake of Varese.
- 30 minutes far from the main points of interest on the Lake Maggiore.
- 30 minutes far from the International airport of Malpensa.
- 1 hour far from the Milan Linate airport.
- 1 hour and a half from Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport.
THE GARDEN CITY IS EVEN CLOSER
Thanks to TiLo, the new Italian-Swiss railway line, reaching Hotel di Varese is even easier and faster. Tilo will take you directly a few steps from our hotel: quick connections with MALPENSA AIRPORT, BELLINZONA – LUGANO – MENDRISIO and COMO.
- two steps from the pedestrian area and historical centre, main restaurants and shops.
- 200 meters far from both railways stations that connects Varese to Milan, Rho Fair, Gallarate, Busto Arsizio and Lake Maggiore.